Tuesdat, 24th September 2019, 17:00 – 19:45 (registration and light refreshments 17:00 – 17:45).
InSpire – the Crypt at St Peter’s, Liverpool Grove SE17 2HH
Let’s try harder together with patient engagement: bringing different PPGs together to get results that work for everyone. The next SPPGN meeting for practice staff and patients will feature tips on managing health conditions.
Health and Wellbeing – control your condition, don’t let it control you:
- Managing tiredness and pain
- Coping with feelings of depression
- Relaxation techniques and exercise
- Healthy eating
- Action planning and problem-solving techniques
- Communication skills with healthcare professionals, friends, family and colleagues
- A range of information stalls
- Opportunity to network with other PPG members and CCG officers
- Share good practice
To book your place, please visit www.eventbrite.co.uk
For more information, call 020 7525 7507
This meeting is for patients and practice staff. We look forward to welcoming you.