Patient Participation Group (PPG)
At the Aylesbury Partnership we are committed to working with you and welcome your views. We are keen to work with a cross section of our Practice population and would welcome your involvement.
This involvement could be:
- You attending PPG meetings
- Taking part in our surveys
- Sharing your views
- Attending locality/borough wide PPG meetings
Register with our PPG
If you are interested in working with our Practice to improve patient services, please join using our Sign-Up form. We are open to suggestions and comments that will improve the service.
PPG Meeting Dates for 2020
We will be holding PPG meetings across sites of Nexus Health Group. These meetings are for all our patients who wish to attend, regardless of which you site you normally use. Just choose the date that suits you.
- Tuesday 9th June
- Wednesday 29th July
- Thursday 23rd September
- Tuesday 8th December
For more information regarding the venues and times of these meetings, please see the attached leaflet.
Nexus Health Group Service Update
Nexus Health Group Open Day on 18th February 2020
- Meeting Notes
- Meeting Slides
- Nexus Podcast – February Patient Champions and CQC recognises our improvements
Open Day on 10th December 2019
- Minutes of Open Day Meeting
- Nexus Health Group – Our Improvement Journey
- Clinical Service Redesign Update
- Patient Engagement Strategy Update
- Introduction to Healthwatch
Nexus PPG Podcast June 2020: Nika Mencel, Operations Manager
Patient Engagement Terms of Reference
Please read our Terms of Reference for the PPG.
Patient Experience Network
View the PENletter archive for regular newsletter updates and to join the mailing list.